Thursday 30 August 2012

First time I have been able to sit down and write in a long, long time:) Q has finally decided to take a nap longer than 10 minutes!

I go back to work on Tuesday :( Not looking forward to it though I am sure most mothers don't look forward to going back to work after being off, taking care of their little one. I have been so lucky to have the 6 months off as it is. However, in those 6 months, I have been able to think about what it is I want out of life. It has been one wild ride, having her. Being able to realise my passion to teach yoga to mammas and mammas to be has been amazing. Ideally,I will be able to teach on an evening so that I can stay with Q during the day. Fingers crossed all my hard work to realise this dream will be fruitful!

Q has been growing every day-she now pulls herself up from sitting using her play mat. Needless to say this gives me a heart attack every time as it isn't the most stable item in the house! Oh well, she does have to learn to bump her head a few times. Speaking of the little princess, I hear her stirring-back to being a mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment